Tuesday 12 August 2008

Leadership

"..expression of ego is the leadership." I didn't disagree rather I didn't have an opinion of my own but still think is it so. It's taking time to sink in. Perhaps because I never thought of ego, leadership and integrity in the terms that I am thinking nowadays. But now I realize that it's conspicously beautiful to think about these key factors of life in the terms recently known to me. "Yes", it is. I can say it aloud now that unless you have the guts to express the feelings, people, concerns in the way they have always grew in your heart, you can't be a person of self virtue. Sometimes the presence of something is it's conspicous absence. The want of a few virtues usually means that most of us don't understand these virtues at all. If we understand them a bit almost everytime we fail to understand and acknowledge that why do we need them. We try and take control of the things that might hurt us, it includes virtues also. So "seeking" the virtues like self respect and leadership without integrity in our thought and actions is criminal.

3 comments:

Jaidev Jonwal said...

Bhai mane english na aave hai...

Sumit Pratap Singh said...

good...

aditipareek said...

i rather disagree to ur 1st sentence itself. take the example of abrahim Lincon, Mahatma Gandhi and so all great personatilies for that matter. Great leader neither by virtue or Ego, but by ryt attitude. Or we can call them slefless leaders. Just for the sake of welfare of the entire society they sacrificed so many things.